CDs were first invented in Japan in 1982, and we’ve come quite a long way. It used to be that you’d have to spend an inordinate amount of money on blank CDs and the technology to burn them. Now, CD burning comes standard with all computers, even the inexpensive ones. Any entrepreneur, musician, film director, or visionary can put their information on a CD and distribute it to the world.
2-panel CD jacket printing was invented just after the CD was invented, simply because people realized that if they were going to have CDs, there needed to be a way to protect them from the elements. It was quickly discovered that CD sleeves could act as marketing material for bands and video game producers. AOL used to take advantage of this technology by offering a LOT of free hours for their service to people all over the country.
The BestoPrint design team can create the perfect CD jacket design for you. We’ve got several templates available, or we can create something from scratch that suits your needs. Best of all, the use of our designers is free with every printing order. Have us design and print your CD jackets for you.
Printing Options for 2 panel cd sleeve
Our full-service printing department is here to help you. We offer a wide range of options for your printing pleasure.
● CD Booklets - Got a little something extra that you want to put with the CD jacket? We can print out a CD booklet to go with your 2-, 4-, or 6-panel CD jacket. Stapling or folding, we’ve got you covered.
● Die Cutting - Make your 2-panel CD jacket printing a little more elegant by using our die cutting services. You can put any shape you’d like into your client’s hands. Just give our customer service team a call, and we can make it happen.
● Embossing - Think your CD jacket would look a little better with raised printing? Put your name, your logo, or anything you want in relief on the 100lb cardstock.
● Full Color - Full CMYK color is at your disposal for photos, digital designs, and more. Using our PMS colors, we also have the ability to print using metallic inks.
● Gold and Silver Foiling - Accentuate text or designs on your printed 2-panel CD jacket with gold and silver foiling. Perfect for those musicians who want to add script writing to the front of the jacket.
● Metallic Inks - Metallic inks make the difference between just ordinary and sparkle. Choose between red, blue, green, silver, gold, or bronze. You can make quite the impression with metallic inks.
● Special Orders - If you don’t find your favorite options like spot UV coatings, sequential numbering, and others, give our customer service department a call. If you can dream it, we can print it.
Choose BestoPrint for all of your printing needs. To start your order, please choose options from the drop down menus above. If you’ve got any questions, or your favorites aren’t seen here, please contact our customer service department.
The BestoPrint Difference
Don’t forget! We have:
➔ Free shipping and handling
➔ Free design team with all printing orders
➔ 100% custom satisfaction guarantee
Start your order now by using the above form or give us a call at 571-530-7277